U.S. Bank Tower | Los Angeles, CA
Overview: U.S. Bank Tower
Soaring 1,018 feet high, US Bank Tower is considered the defining anchor of the Downtown Los Angeles skyline. The 72-story building offers tenants a level of quality, luxury and prestige that has few rivals in the United States. The amenity rich location and unparalleled transportation options attract well-capitalized financial institutions, insurance companies, law firms and technology companies. The 1.4 million square foot Class A tower boasts full height windows with unrivaled floor-to-ceiling heights ranging from 13 to 18 feet. Current tenants include US Bank, Marsh & McLennan, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, Gordon Rees, King & Spalding, Capture Studios and Skanska.
Silverstein Properties has begun a $60M capital improvement program to modernize the building, set to be completed by year-end 2022. The renovation will breathe new life into over 35,000 SF of common area spaces throughout the building.
The renovation will include:
- - A complete redesign of the lobby and entrances
- - New day-to-night food and beverage options, from casual grab-and-go eateries to fine dining and catering
- - A full elevator modernization
- - Bolstered meeting and collaboration spaces
- - The 54th floor will be reintroduced as The Vista: a hospitality-inspired destination exclusive to building tenants, featuring curated food and beverage options, event and conferencing spaces, flexible workspaces, and meeting and pitch rooms (15,000 SF of amenity space.)
Inspire by Silverstein: A Tenant-Exclusive Lifestyle & Wellness Program
Inspire is a hospitality-infused program offering a suite of services, programming, amenity spaces and on-demand workspaces across the country for today’s flexible workforce, allowing our customers to choose the best work environment for their needs.
633 West Fifth Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Henry N. Cobb - Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
72 stories/ 1,018-ft
Floors 6-47: 17,425 – 24,675 rsf
Floors 48-55: 19,808 – 20,568 rsf
Floor 56- 60: 15,633 – 17,551 rsf
Floor 61- 68: 13,215 – 13,452 rsf
Floor 69-72: 9,564 – 9,635 rsf
1.4 million sq. ft.
30-foot high entry walls, with Venetian terrazzo flooring and marble & tinted plaster walls.
Also, includes the country’s largest high-resolution video screen in any office building
• 10 million pixels
• 2,142 Square-Foot Screen
• Approximately 126’ wide 17’ high
Slab to slab: 13' – 18'
HVAC: condenser water system with 24/7 capacity
Destination Dispatch Elevator Systems: 41 Passenger Elevators
3 Freight Elevators
Passenger Elevator Capacity: 3500 – 4000 lbs
Freight Elevator Capacity: 3000 – 6000 lbs
Elevator Speed: 500-100 ft/min
Service Elevator Size: 13’ 4” Center, 5’ 7” Wide, 3’5” Deep
US Bank, Marsh & McLennan, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, Gordon Rees, King & Spalding, Capture Studios and Skanska.
• Cogent Fiber
• Level 3 Fiber
• Time Warner
Lobby desk attended by security personnel 24/7
Access via turnstiles and ID card system
Security cameras throughout
US Bank Tower offers a location that is convenient to everything. Access to valet parking, extraordinary dining, fine hotels, art and entertainment are all minutes away.
Parking Facilities: 1,396 Total Parking Spaces
On-Site: 469 spaces (including 2 dual EV charging stations that can charge 4 cars at once)
West Lawn: 927 spaces (including 1 dual EV charging station that can charge 2)
Over 5 metro bike stations located within a 5 minute walk of the building along with easy access to multiple metro rail lines.
- James Malone firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jaclyn Ward email@example.com
- Peter Hajimihalis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Moss 212.551.7304 email@example.com
- Harlan Strader III 212.551.7374 firstname.lastname@example.org